Do you have back and joint issues that you badly need to solve? Inversion tables will help you with your inversion therapy that will not only solve your back and joint issues but will give you a lot of amazing benefits as well. Using an Inversion table is easy and safe and will give you the relief that you’ve been waiting for.
When choosing one BEST hang upside down machine in the market, this most famous brand should be Teeter.
- Why choose Teeter hang ups inversion table?
- How to select a right model fit you best?
Do A Safety Inversion Therapy with a Right Inversion Table
Inversion table is equipment that one can use to try inversion therapy. These are used to relieve the bad effects of gravity on your spine. Basically, inversion therapy is a technique of hanging upside down to decompress the spine that will relieve the pain and the pressure that you’re feeling. However, Inversion therapy is not for people with hypertension, glaucoma, or heart disease. It is highly recommended to consult your doctor first before trying Inversion therapy.
Here are some issues that can be solved by using inversion tables.
- General back pain
- Joint pressure relief
- Lymph system
- Circulation and organs
- Maintain height
Why Choose Teeter For Your Inversion Table Needs?
– Teeter’s EP series inversion tables are UL Certified. This means that this company tests their inversion tables. Everything goes through a 30,000 cycle test to make sure that they are durable enough to be used. Your safety is very important if you’re going to hang upside down, so better choose inversion tables that are reliable enough since you are depending on the table’s strength to keep you safe while you are doing inversion therapy. And Teeter’s EP series will give you the assurance that you need.
– The ankle comfort feature of the Teeter inversion tables will make sure that you’re not only secured properly on the table but is also comfortable for the clients. All of the inversion tables in the EP series are equipped with this feature to keep you safe.
– There are also some bonus Stretch Tools that will improve the decompression on your body.
– Whether you are a newbie on inversion therapy or not, the tables of the EP series are going to help you a lot with their precision rotation feature that can allow you to inverse in different angles. If you’re already comfortable with the inversion table, it can also allow you to have a full inversion. With this awesome feature, you’ll get your desired angle easily.
– The Angle Tether of each inversion table in the EP series has a Preset Rotation Control feature. This will limit the angle of rotation when you use the tables. It is helpful for beginners and it can be removed eventually for relaxing full inversions.
– If you have a small space in your house, EP series inversion tables are foldable and are easy to put away after you use them. By folding the frame, you’ll be able to fold it up and lay it against a wall to keep children from playing with it.
Top Teeter Hang Ups Ep Inversion Tables Review
Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 – FDA Cleared Inversion Table for Back Pain
Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 is packed with extra long handles so you will have more control and more options while using this table. It also has Accupressure Nodes that will add pressure on your back to help you relax and feel the soothing pressure in your muscles.
Lumbar bridge support is also available for this model. It can support the grip of the table on your back and will provide you with a nice and comfortable pressure on the lumbar region of your back if you’re inverting at 60 degrees. This model is best for back pain relief.
- 5-year Full Warranty; 35-Year Legacy.
- 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity.
- Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam.
- Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes.
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
This table is made for the user’s comfort and support, and it is the Only FDA-cleared inversion table for back pain relief. Teeter made sure to include wrap-around ankle straps to provide you with a safe and comfortable way of securing your self in the table. The contoured bed flexes are also designed for maximum relief and to give the best stretching experience for your body.
If you’re still in doubt with this table’s durability, then you should know that it is made of heavy gauge steel parts. It boasts of cam locks, safety locks activated by gravity, and special pivot bearings and it will ensure that it is not just another inversion table. It is made of the best materials for the best quality that users like you should have.
Other Teeter Hang Ups EP Series Inversion Table
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 – With 2 Setting Foot Platform
This inversion table is for people with back pain or just wants to improve their posture. Although it doesn’t have the Acupressure nodes that the EP-560 has, this table is still one of the best ones out there because of its Backrest with Flex Technology that offers ranges of motion for the users.
- These are the EZ Angle Tether strap and the adjustable pillow.
- Includes instructional DVD.
- 300-pound user capacity.
- 5-year warranty.
This table will elongate the spine and relieve the pressure on discs, ligaments and your nerve roots. Unlike the other inversion tables in this series, the EP-550 is equipped with two settings for the adjustable foot platform.
If you like this EP-550 model, check more details on amazon:
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 – Premium Model with Patented Flex Technology
If you want an inversion table that is more premium and can relieve you from more back and posture issues, then the EP-950 is a good choice for you.
- Precision balancing, responsive rotation control.
- Pre-set markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy adjusting and rotational control.
- Large handles provide assistance, support and even more stretching options.
- Removable head pillow attached right on the Bed with customizable placement.
- Adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
This inversion table is imported and is made of plastic and steel. Instead of having lumbar bridge support for your back and Acupressure nodes, it has a patented flex technology that can also give you a greater range of motion while using it.
If you compare this model with the EP-550, it only has EZ Angle Tether straps for your rotation angles. And for your ankles, it has a ratchet lock system to keep you secured. This table’s surface is smooth and has low friction so you can have an optimal stretch experience.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-970 – Two size Top-of-Line Model
This inversion table is Teeter’s top of the line model for the EP series. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-970 LTD comes with lots of features that you can adjust according to your preferences. The Acupressure Nodes feature in this model has two sizes and can even be inserted anywhere in the table’s ComforTrak. This option will give additional pressures on your spine’s muscle for more relief.
- Come in two sizes.
- Extra-long, smooth ratcheting handle.
- Lumbar Bridge design.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System.
- Feels very studry without wobble while using it.
The EP-970 also has different handles compared to the other models. The StretchMax handles are longer and has embossed angle guides for different level users. As well as the EP-560, this will also give you the benefit of the lumbar bridge for your lower back area.
For its safety features, EP-970 has an ankle system called Deluxe EZ-Rreach. This means that you’ll have a safety lock, smooth ratchet closure, and stainless steel with aero-space grade.
The handles are also longer so you won’t need to bend when securing your ankles in the table unlike in the previous models. You can try this excellent model with less than $200!
Comparison and Choosing Tips
People have been using inversion therapy because of its proven benefits for the body. And inversion tables are a great help to achieve the optimum benefits of this therapy. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 is an inversion table that you can use whether you are a beginner or not. It is user-friendly and includes features that will give extra comfort, benefit, and relaxation to soothe your back pains and improve one’s posture.
The four EP series models each has their special and unique features that you can enjoy. If you’re looking for a basic inversion table, then the EP-550 is for you. But if you need something that will give you more options while using an inversion table for therapy, you can opt for the EP-950. This table’s premium features are good for people who wants to have the best stretch experience because of its smooth surface.
If you want an inversion table that has customizable features for a great inversion therapy experience, the EP-970 would be the best for you. It will not disappoint you because it is very efficient and easy to use. But, getting the EP-560 is still very commendable because it can offer you the best comfort. Although this model is not the top of the line, it still gives you the acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge support for an average price.
Choose One You Like Best!
However, the choice is still yours to make which of these models best suits your needs and your budget. Whichever you choose, you’ll get a five-year warranty for each of them and a guarantee that these are the best inversion tables that can help you with your inversion therapy.
More about other type of inversion machines and tools, you can check: